- “The key learning experiences from this course was developing my understanding of the difference between coaching and mentoring, and how the impact of coaching can have a positive result on establishing learning cultures and attitudes within my school. The venue was great and the course was really engaging and enjoyable for all”.
Assistant Headteacher from a Primary School in Surrey, after attending the Aspiring to Leadership training course in September 2017.
- “Overall a fantastic day, the resources provided on the day are excellent and the practical strategies and coaching techniques are extremely useful. Thank you.”
Deputy Headteacher from a Primary School in Kent, after attending the Aspiring to Leadership training course in September 2017.
- “Thank you for reinforcing lots of knowledge and techniques, and for developing my understanding further. I feel confident and energised after attending the session and have clear goals for the short term and the future”.
Senior Class Teacher from a Primary School in Cardiff, after attending an INSET for Developing the Skills of a Coaching Ambassador training course in September 2017.
- “The session was overall brilliant and really enjoyable. The trainer was excellent and made the day bespoke to our school’s needs and requirements, the session was flexible and answered a lot of our questions. Lots of superb resources and practical ideas that we can put into action”.
Class Teacher from a Primary School in Cardiff, after attending an INSET for Developing the Skills of a Coaching Ambassador training course in September 2017.
- “I have found the course exceptionally helpful. I have developed a much better understanding of what is meant by coaching and through discussion have started to formulate an idea for how this could be used within my school. The resources were great, the discussions and exercises were really useful and excellent as they helped to reinforce how ideas would be used in application. Very pleased with the training, it was a great day. Thank you.”
Head of Coaching and Mentoring from a Secondary School in Dorset, after attending the Coaching Towards Outstanding Teaching & Learning training course in September 2017.
- “Thank you for delivering such a wonderful course and allowing the time to reflect on our own practice and formulate an action plan for a whole school approach”.
Assistant Headteacher from a Primary School in London, after attending the Mastery and Deeper Learning in Literacy and Numeracy across the Primary Curriculum training course in September 2017.
- “A very informative and thought provoking day, with lots of useful resources, excellent strategies and ideas. It was also extremely helpful having the opportunity and time to discuss with colleagues from different schools. Definitely will be cascading what I’ve learnt through the school”.
Headteacher from an Academy in South Yorkshire, after attending the Coaching Towards Outstanding Teaching & Learning training course in October 2017.