Our online CPD offer is now available. We have developed several different approaches:-
- Live Webinars, two sessions of two hours covering the same content as our offsite courses and providing the same high-quality resources and materials either as twilight sessions or sessions in the morning
- CPD on a MOODLE platform where the course is contained within a MOODLE platform containing video presentations, whiteboard animations, activities, card sorts, resources, links to research and relevant publications and a multiple-choice quiz. This suite is designed be used as part of your own CPD timetable
- Bespoke online or in-house CPD delivered for whole school, college or team sessions where the content is tailor-made linked to whole organisational or team priorities
- Online one-to-one coaching sessions for senior and middle leaders and for teachers and other staff in a school or college
- Leadership consultancy working with an expert coach to co-construct excellence in school strategic planning and building high quality outcomes for all involved in educating the next generation
Live Webinars: CPD for Tomorrows Classroom
We are continuing to host a series of courses as two half day sessions or as twilight sessions that will have the same detailed and in-depth learning opportunities as one of our offsite courses. You will have a live presenter who will lead the course and the same high-quality materials and resources we use at our offsite events. We will provide all of the course materials electronically and we will send out copies in the post for those who do not have immediate access to printing facilities. These courses are designed for individuals who wish to have CPD linked to their own objectives or who want to upskill and continue to learn during the time when it is clear that offsite training is unlikely to resume in the short term.
The cost of these webinar opportunities is £195.00 + VAT inclusive for both sessions, for one delegate and £175.00 + VAT for second and subsequent delegates.
We are running th following live webinars as morning or twilight sessions to reflect the different needs and time zones that schools may be working in. The morning sessions run from 10.00 to 12.30 and the twilight sessions from 16.00 to 18.30.
Currently we have suspended all our offsite courses. Most schools and colleges are reluctant to send individuals out of school or college. We will follow the advice and the guidance and as soon as we are able we will put new dates on our webiste. We are still offering in school or college INSET, full days, half days and twilights where it is safe to do so.
CPD on a MOODLE platform: A complete package for delivering CPD in a school or college
- Re-thinking Appraisal and Performance Management- Creating a coaching culture that leads to influential change through positive learning conversations
- The Art of Positive Lesson Observation - creating a culture where lesson observation is a collaborative part of continual professional learning
- Formative Assessment - Creating the pedagogy of challenge, progression and deeper learning in the primary school
- Formative Assessment - Creating the pedagogy of challenge, progression and deeper learning in the secondary school
- Defining and Enhancing the Role of the Subject Leader - a 'deep dive' into subject specific implementation
- The Learning Room - a series of strategies linked to metacognition and thinking skills
If you are looking for something you can deliver to your whole staff or a team of staff within your school or college, either virtually or in school, we have now completed the first six of our comprehensive online training packages.
These packages are designed to provide a package of support for a leader or middle manager to use to ensure that all staff have access to high quality CPD. Each section can be used again and again as part of ongoing CPD, opportunities for reflection and a chance to share and cascade the learning widely across teams of the whole school.
Each course is currently available at a 30% discounted price of £695.00 + VAT with login details for up to 10 facilitators. The materials, video presentations and other resources can then be cascaded widely across the whole school or college. The courses currently available are:-
You will receive as part of your package all you need in a box as well as through the virtual MOODLE platform:-
CPD in a Box will include,
- A login to the Moodle on-line learning platform where all the materials can be accessed and used in different locations
- A pen-drive that contains all the presentations, activity sheets and handouts needed to deliver the training in case you need to access them without an online connection
- Sets of learning and teaching cards to use for activities and discussions which will provide practical learning opportunities for those involved in the training
- A comprehensive training manual that is a step-by-step guide to how to deliver the training
- A bibliography of all the research and publications that have been used in the development of the training course
- A guide to next steps so that the training is not seen as stand – alone and that will ensure that it is cascaded and disseminated widely and leads to improved performance and has an impact on school, team and individual performance