Ready to use online CPD programmes: A total package of professional development for you to use in your school or college to suit your CPD timetable
Currently discounted from £995.00 + VAT to £695.00 + VAT a saving of 30%. This includes login details for up to 10 facilitators.
Ask us for details of discounts if you would like to purchase multiple packages.
- Re-thinking Appraisal and Performance Management- Creating a coaching culture that leads to influential change through positive learning conversations
- The Art of Positive Lesson Observation - creating a culture where lesson observation is a collaborative part of continual professional learning
- Formative Assessment - Creating the pedagogy of challenge, progression and deeper learning in the primary school
- Formative Assessment - Creating the pedagogy of challenge, progression and deeper learning in the secondary school
- Defining and Enhancing the Role of the Subject Leader - a 'deep dive' into subject specific implementation
If you are looking for training that you can deliver to your whole staff or a team of staff within your school or college at a time to suit your timetable, either virtually or in school, we have now completed the first six of our comprehensive inclusive online training programmes. Everything you need is there,
- video and whiteboard presentations
- resources to use for discussion and collaboration
- materials and activities for interactive group work
- a bibliography of researchand further reading
- a multiple-choice quiz to challenge and test learning
These packages are designed to provide a package of support for a leader or middle manager to use to ensure that all staff have access to high quality CPD. Each section can be used again and again as part of ongoing CPD, opportunities for reflection and a chance to share and cascade the learning widely across teams of the whole school.
You will receive as part of your package all you need in a CPD box that will complement all you have when you log into the online platform
CPD in a Box will include:
- A login to the Moodle on-line learning platform where all the materials can be accessed and used in different locations
- A pen-drive that contains all the presentations, activity sheets and handouts needed to deliver the training in case you need to access them without an online connection
- Sets of learning and teaching cards to use for activities and discussions which will provide practical learning opportunities for those involved in the training
- A comprehensive training manual that is a step-by-step guide to how to deliver the training
- A bibliography of all the research and publications that have been used in the development of the training course
- A guide to next steps so that the training is not seen as stand-alone; to ensure that it is cascaded and disseminated widely and leads to improved performance at school, team and individual levels
Value for money at the discounted price of £695.00 + VAT a saving of 30% on the pre-covid price of £995.00 + VAT. This includes login details for up to 10 facilitators.