The latest in our repertoire of online training is a course specifically designed to look at how we can use the experiences of the last few months to build our self-esteem, use the expertise we have gained and share how we can move to a positive strategy for blended learning.
From in-depth research and consultation, the following agenda promises to be exciting:-
- Investigating and sharing teaching and learning strategies that will support independent and distance learning
- Putting the spotlight on behaviours and the protocols that deliver successful outcomes for both learners and teachers
- Exploring how to build in challenge that deepens learning and stretches potential
- Overcoming the issues of engagement for those learners who have limited access to technology, a lack of parental encouragement of who are disengaged from the process
- Assessing learning through motivational dialogue, positive outcomes and deep reflection
- Sharing practice and learning strategies through the development of a coaching approach to group dynamics
There has never been a better time to review the way we teach, reflect on how learners can adapt to new ways of learning and build a new approach to the 21st century classroom.
We also have a series of online courses now available.
Our Zoom suite of courses are virtual face to face sessions for individuals to attend. They offer 4 hours of training split over two sessions with time for reflection in between. There is a personal presenter and a wealth of resources and materials sent physically and electronically. Find out more.
Our Moodle suite of courses are packages that schools can buy to use as whole school or college INSET, training sessions or twilights. They include video presentations, materials, resources and activities as well as links to research, a bibliography and a quiz. Find out more.