CPD for Educators
was not very high on the agenda in March of this year and all of us at Learning Cultures were very unsure as to what the future would hold for a company that does nothing else except deliver training and development for schools and colleges.
We had to make significant changes to our business model to support planning CPD for educators and change our approach to how we can provide an offer that will help and support all those in the profession to manage the profound changes the pandemic and school closures have created.
Learning how to create an online platform to continue to offer our superb CPD for educators
Learning how to create an online platform that is as successful as face to face training has given us all a host of new skills. We have been surprisingly busy with some innovative sessions and have worked with delegates from the UK and much further afield. We have delivered whole school virtual INSET with break out rooms and opportunities for highly interactive learning conversations. We have facilitated live links with senior leadership teams who wanted to focus on how to strategically manage blended learning and we have designed a suite of tools for educators to use to ensure they continue to deliver high quality learning.
CPD and innovation for the education profession
We are continuing to innovate to ensure the outstanding CPD for educators that we provide is designed and delivered provide leaders, managers, teachers and Teaching Assistants with the knowledge and skills they need for their continuous professional development. This term has been operational for many, strategic planning that will inevitably include CPD has probably remained something for later. When you are ready, we have some superb training courses, coaching programmes and a certification route to becoming a coach. We have ready-made training packages with everything there to deliver CPD to suit your training timetable. We have live webinars where the trainer is there and we have a new range of CPD in a nutshell courses that individuals can dip into in their own time.
Coaching and CPD for Educators
We can also offer you our expert team of coaches if you want to talk, share ideas or discuss the best approaches to ensuring learning continues and everyone is safe. This next week is about reflecting on what is important and building the reserves ready for what happens next. Remember the importance of CPD to your own well-being and continuing professional learning and when you are ready dip into what is simply the best, most highly researched and well-regarded training out there.
- Live Webinars, two sessions of two hours covering the same content as our offsite courses and providing the same high-quality resources and materials either as twilight sessions or sessions in the morning
- Inclusive online CPD programmes where the whole course is for use at a time to suit the CPD timetable. Everything is there including video presentations, whiteboard animations, activities, card sorts, resources, links to research and relevant publications and a multiple-choice quiz. This suite is designed to be used as part of your own CPD timetable
- In a Nutshell courses – one- hour webinars to buy off the shelf and to use at any time. We have six courses and will be adding to these over the next few weeks. They provide a generous starting point for anyone wanting to learn a little about coaching, curriculum design, and learning.
- Bespoke online or in-house CPD delivered for whole school, college or team sessions where the content is tailor-made linked to whole organisational or team priorities
- Online one-to-one coaching sessions for senior and middle leaders and for teachers and other staff in a school or college
- Leadership consultancy working with an expert coach to co-construct excellence in school strategic planning and building high quality outcomes for all involved in educating the next generation.
- We also offer a 360° review service. This is a highly beneficial process that provides an in-depth focus for strategic professional development and the management of change.