In a nutshell maybe the only way to access CPD for many working in schools and colleges at the moment. Research abounds that says that it is the opportunity for professional development and time to share learning, good practice and possibilities with their peers that is helping all those in education to cope with current events.
The first six titles are listed below:-
- Coaching and learning – an exploration of some of the coaching skills that foster independent learning and problem solving
- Designing a primary curriculum – a deep dive into the key concepts of curriculum design for the primary school
- Designing a secondary curriculum – a deep dive into the key concepts of curriculum design for the secondary school
- Enhancing the role of the NQT mentor – Using coaching skills to foster high quality pedagogy and learning
- Learning how to teach comprehension – some strategies to support subject teachers to teach reading for meaning
- Planning a learning curriculum that will translate between home schooling and the classroom
We are surviving by being innovative and positive about how we can help to ensure that the profession continues to have the training and development opportunities that will sustain high quality education for all. CPD is not a luxury and it is certainly essential as everyone is managing significant change in the way they teach and manage to maintain a learning culture.
Our suite of nutshell courses will take about one hour to complete. They are ready to use packages that have all our trademark expertise, quality materials and activities. We have included video presentations, whiteboard animations, activities, a card sort and access to a range of research and further reading. They are themed to be relevant to the current issues facing us all in education and are linked to our larger 5 section online packages that will deliver whole school or college INSET or provide training and development over a series of sessions for multiple users.
Each nutshell costs £95.00 + VAT and if as a result of taking a sip of our excellent CPD you want to buy one of the larger packages you can put £50.00 towards it and continue to take advantage of some superb training and development opportunities. Find out more about our off the shelf five section courses here, have a look at our list of live webinars that have been so successful over the past few months. There is lots more to dip into on our website such as our unrivalled suite of coaching courses, our leadership programmes, our new team coaching training and one to one coaching for all those senior and middle leaders who are feeling more than a little anxious and alone at the moment.
Learning Cultures are leading the way towards the classroom of tomorrow. The future of learning is exciting as the possibilities, the flexibility and the endless opportunities of this new and emerging CPD world in a cloud begin to be realised.