Online CPD for educators is undoubtedly the way forward. Certainly, in the short term. Here at Learning Cultures we are working hard to bring you our highly acclaimed training courses to a virtual platform.
We have six courses ready to go. We are discounting the cost of these by 30% to £695.00 + VAT from £995.00 + VAT per school. We intend to continue this offer until such time as we can provide offsite and INSET training again. You will have access to the course and login details for up to 10 members of staff.
- Re-thinking Appraisal and Performance Management- Creating a coaching culture that leads to influential change through positive learning conversations
- The Art of Positive Lesson Observation – creating a culture where lesson observation is a collaborative part of continual professional learning
- Formative Assessment – Creating the pedagogy of challenge, progression and deeper learning in the primary school
- Formative Assessment – Creating the pedagogy of challenge, progression and deeper learning in the secondary school
- Defining and Enhancing the Role of the Subject Leader – a ‘deep dive’ into subject specific implementation
- The Learning Room – a series of strategies linked to metacognition and thinking skills
Each course you buy will allow up to ten members of staff to access the array of materials, presentations and activities as many times as they want for up to twelve months. Each will have their own log in details and can then use the training for their own use and to share with their teams. Each of our courses has an element of coaching within it. Coaching is by far the best way to ensure that the learning is cascaded and shared widely.
We are watching carefully the unfolding picture as to how we move forward from here towards a more normal way of life. It is clear that group activities in large hotels and conference centres are unlikely to happen in the very near future.
However, training your staff is still an essential element of school life and all staff must have opportunities to learn new skills, reflect on their practice and work together through professional conversations and motivational dialogue. Those who have attended our training courses in the past will know that all our training is outstanding, and full of new and highly researched evidence-based learning materials. Our online platform will offer the same and more.
Have a look here for more details and order your virtual CPD so that all your staff can continue to develop professionally using the acclaimed resources and presentations for which we are justifiably proud.