CPD that cascades outstanding learning and teaching across the whole school
INSET is a cost effective and useful way to have access to one or more of our training programmes that suit your vision and your budget.
What we can offer:-
- To plan your INSET schedule and create a programme of seamless training designed to ensure every individual member of staff has a clear understanding of how he or she can contribute to the vision of the school and has the professional development to support them to grow in their role, contribute to excellence and improvement in learning and achievement and be an effective team player.
- Design and develop a coaching programme for the whole school in order that all staff can work towards creating a strategic culture that ensures senior leaders have a vision of how coaching can support whole school improvement, middle leaders have the skills and knowledge to take that vision forward and teaching and support staff who can use peer coaching to improve their own learning and performance and introduce coaching into classroom practice to create resilient and independent learners.
- Tailor make any of our current offer of courses for groups of staff from leaders, managers, teachers or support staff.
- A series of twilight or half day sessions where the recipients of the training can practise what they learn between the sessions and reflect on their learning as they put it into practice.
- Creating a CPD offer for schools from a Multi-Academy Trust, Federation or Training School Alliance who want to work together to develop consistent approaches to CPD within their respective schools particularly developing a coaching strategy that will help to create consistency and a share professional dialogue.
- One-to-one coaching for leaders, middle leaders or teachers who would benefit from having time with an expert coach.
- Specific tailor-made courses for schools or colleges on a whole range of topics.
Many leadership teams like to work together to develop a cohesive and collective strategy linked to coaching. Making the decision to use coaching as the conduit for change can have a profound impact on a school culture.
- allows the senior leadership team to define the vision through highly effective collaboration, deep reflection and risk assessment
- creates opportunities for professional dialogue where senior leaders can build outstanding teams, model a coaching approach and build trust and self-belief
- creates clear communication channels that ensure the vision is communicated effectively and understood by all staff
- gives everyone a chance to articulate their own goals and the strengths they have to contribute to the school, college, partnership, alliance or trust vision
- provides individuals with an opportunity to identify their gaps and receive the continuing professional development they need through collaboration and the sharing and cascading of good practice
Leadership Coaching Training in a School or College
One of our team of expert coaches can work with the senior leadership team for a day or several days over time to focus on how coaching dovetails into the vision of the school. We will support the team to develop a range of coaching skills and plan how to create a coaching model that will impact on the management of positive change and ensure that everyone is an integral part of the process of ensuring successful outcomes are sustainable across the whole organisation.
Leadership across a Trust, Alliance or Partnership of Schools
We have worked with several Multi-Academy Trusts and Teaching School Alliances to develop highly effective training programmes so that overarching leadership team to use coaching to develop a cohesive and consistent CPD strategy that is effective in every school and achieves the collective vision for individual school improvement and success for the group of schools.
Leadership Coaching Training at The Coaching School in Bridgnorth, Shropshire
We have three training spaces available for us to use here in beautiful Shropshire. It is a perfect destination for senior leadership teams to spend quality time away from school where they can take advantage of our coaching expertise or simply use the space for their own planning. It is somewhere they can find a peaceful space to plan, learn, train or coach.
The opportunity to also use some of the time to take advantage of the outstanding beauty of the countryside, to take a walk around the interesting 15th century market town of Bridgnorth, ride on the Severn Valley Railway or go the four miles to see the birthplace of industry, Ironbridge with its nine museums, a world heritage site of extraordinary beauty and interest.