Ensuring CPD is delivered consistently across all schools and that the learning can be cascaded to ensure excellence and improvement
Learning Cultures are working with several Multi-Academy Trusts, Teaching Schools Alliances and groups of schools to provide CPD solutions that can be cascaded widely. Our training is designed to ensure that the recipients can cascade their learning to others. This approach allows an organisation with a number of schools or colleges to disseminate the content and messgaes from the training widely. In this way their is constistency of message and an opportunity for high quality professional dialogue that leads to deep learning and challenge.
Here are some of the projects that we have been involved in most recently.
- A CPD cycle in the East Midlands to deliver training for curriculum leaders across an alliance
- Delivering a coaching programme looking specifically at Incremental Coaching for a Multi Academy Trust in Wiltshire
- Working across a trust in Dorset focusing on coaching for headteachers and senior leaders over a twelve month period so that they could embed coaching into their respective schools
- A focus on ensuring evidence for the most recent OFSTED handbook specifically looking at curriculum intent and implementation in Sunderland
- Developing a coaching programme for a group of schools in Hampshire who want to embed a coaching culture across all their schools
- Working in the Isle of Wight with an aliance of the secondary schools to deliver a cost effective coaching programme that the CPD lead from each school could attend and then cascade back
- Forging a close alliance with a group of schools in Cornwall where proximity to major cities has an impact on accessing CPD
- Delivering several workshops for a conference of headteachers from London focusing on learning about a CPD strategy linking coaching for leadership, management and teaching and learning
- Training for a MAT in the West Midlands in how to use Lesson Study as part of innovative strategies for effective observation and professional development
- A suite of training for an alliance in West Sussex where headteachers chose a selection of training over the year including a focus on coaching, lesson observation and curriculum planning
- Developing a transition strategy where transition leaders across a MAT of both primary and secondary schools work together to strengthen crossing the bridge from KS2 to 3
- Developing a coaching model for aspiring leaders working across a MAT in Hertfordshire