CPD that cascades outstanding learning and teaching across the whole school
INSET is a cost effective and useful way to have access to one or more of our training programmes that suit your vision and your budget.
What we can offer:-
- To plan your INSET schedule and create a programme of seamless training designed to ensure every individual member of staff has a clear understanding of how he or she can contribute to the vision of the school and has the professional development to support them to grow in their role, contribute to excellence and improvement in learning and achievement and be an effective team player.
- Design and develop a coaching programme for the whole school in order that all staff can work towards creating a strategic culture that ensures senior leaders have a vision of how coaching can support whole school improvement, middle leaders have the skills and knowledge to take that vision forward and teaching and support staff who can use peer coaching to improve their own learning and performance and introduce coaching into classroom practice to create resilient and independent learners.
- Tailor make any of our current offer of courses for groups of staff from leaders, managers, teachers or support staff.
- A series of twilight or half day sessions where the recipients of the training can practise what they learn between the sessions and reflect on their learning as they put it into practice.
- Creating a CPD offer for schools from a Multi-Academy Trust, Federation or Training School Alliance who want to work together to develop consistent approaches to CPD within their respective schools particularly developing a coaching strategy that will help to create consistency and a share professional dialogue.
- One-to-one coaching for leaders, middle leaders or teachers who would benefit from having time with an expert coach.
- Specific tailor-made courses for schools or colleges on a whole range of topics.